Guides for getting your mail client to use LDAP directory search
Based on Thunderbird but the guide should work for Icedove and several other email clients
- Choose your @cs-account and click the "View settings for this account"
- Choose Composition and Adressing and click "Global Composing Preferences"
- Choose "Edit Directories...
- Click "Add"
- Then fill in the following window according to:
Observe the Use SSL/TSL Checkbox. Some mail clients uses STARTTLS on port 389 instead
- Finally when returned to Composition & Adressing, enable LDAP directory search by choosing the departmental LDAP-direcory